Photos that are posted online is the very first impression you give to a prospective buyer. You want to present your home in the best possible light. Preparation is key and well worth your time.
- Remove weeds & trim overgrown plants
- Freshen bark mulch
- Hide any hoses, trash bins, toys etc.
- Power wash entry way, roof, decks etc.
- Cars and Trucks need to be out of the driveway
- Clean exterior windows
- Paint your front door if needed
- Declutter. Pack up personal photos and reduce personal accessories
- Maximize the space for an open feel. Less is more!
- Remove small appliances from kitchen counter (can leave 1 or 2)
- Remove all dishes, soap containers from sink area
- Remove all magnets or photos from the refrigerator
- Clear any clutter such as magazine piles
- Make sure all light bulbs are working
- Neatly arrange pillows on sofas & chairs
- Put away throw blankets
- Hide any TV removes and neaten up any cords
- Remove any evidence of pet toys, beds or dishes
- Hide trash cans, tissue boxes and soap dispensers
- Mirrors to be free of streaks, shampoo and accessories tucked away
- Bathroom counters to be free of anything personal such as perfume bottles, toothbrushes etc. Hide wastebaskets, straighten towels and replace with new(white or off white) if worn and remove all shampoo, scrubbies and razors from shower.
- Make all beds. You want them to look like a model home. Mattress and box springs should not show. Decorative pillows are a nice touch
- Reduce kids toys and organize
- Turn ALL lights ON – ALL Fans OFF