Buying a Florida Property
Purchasing a home, investment property or building new, is one of the biggest financial decisions you will make. In a continually changing housing market, it has never been more important to choose a real estate professional that is market-savvy, ethical, educated and highly dedicated to the profession, experienced in all facets of real estate and has the backing of a top-rated company.
Your Needs First
When buying Sarasota Real Estate, we all want our home search to be fun and stress-free. However, often the search for a new home is an overwhelming process, especially if you’re relocating to a whole new city or state. There are many layers to the buying process including property taxes, community association rules, regulations and fees, school districts and deed restrictions. You must be able to rely on your agent to get to know your specific needs and lifestyle so that all property opportunities are discovered. Pam puts your needs first and provides the right amount of information to help you select the perfect community and make a great buying decision.
“As your representative, I will work tirelessly to assure we locate the perfect property for you while negotiating the best possible price and terms. My extensive professional network will assure that the lending components, inspection and related services required throughout the process are seamless. Having purchased many homes in my lifetime, and relocated to a different state, I am able to relate and will be a long-term resource for all your real estate needs”
The buying process with Pam will include:
- Get to know you and listen to your needs and wants
- Provide you with first class service and care
- Familiarize you with our communities and neighborhoods
- Educate you on Florida home ownership
- Negotiate the best price and most favorable terms for you
- Be with you every step of the way from contract to close
- Keep you informed of area or neighborhood real estate trends
- Be a resource for home inspectors, repair and maintenance companies, insurance companies and more
- Maintain professionalism and positive attitude always
- Respect your time as valuable