Sarasota Florida - February 2013
Pam Charron, of Michael Saunders and Company, brought the buyer of the "Snook Inn" on Siesta Key's Flamingo Avenue. The waterfront mansion sold for $10,000 Million, setting the record for the 2nd highest sale in Sarasota Since 2010.
The sale of Flamingo Avenue set the record for the 2nd highest in Sarasota since 2010, and the 6th highest Sarasota sale of record.
As reported in the Herald Tribune, Monday March 11.
Here are Sarasota's top 10 mansion sales:
- 4449 Bay Shore Road, $18.84 million, 2008.
- 1219 Westway Drive, $13.2 million, 2003.
- 1067 Westway Drive, $13 million, 2005
- 825 Longboat Club Road, $12.5 million, 2011
- 1127 Westway Drive, $11 million, 2003.
- 3410 Flamingo Ave., $10 million, 2013.
- 1804 Casey Key Road, $9 million, 2006.
- 1255 Westway Drive, $8.9 million, 2004.
- 1333 Westway Drive, $8.4 million, 2010.
- 4067 Shell Road, $8 million, 2008.
Consistently in the top-tier of the Sarasota Association of Realtors, Pam Charron utilizes a dynamic and organized approach to deliver complete client satisfaction. Ranking #1 in Closed Sales for the Main Street office in 2012 and # 2 in Closed Volume, Pam brought the buyer for the 2nd highest sale in Sarasota County since 2010. She is business savvy and a fierce negotiator. Aware of the value that today's technology brings to day-to-day marketing and selling properties, Pam is completely plugged-in to the latest electronic tools and leading-edge marketing techniques to ensure her clients' properties receive maximum exposure, both online and off.