3192 Fruitville Road
Sarasota, FL 34237
Email Phone: 941-993-3388
Top 1% Ranking Sarasota/Manatee County Realtor Association (Volume)
Pam believes that client satisfaction is achieved through personal commitment, attention to detail, concierge-level service and in-depth market expertise. Pam’s extensive professional background offers valuable knowledge in the areas of strategic planning, corporate management and marketing. Her corporate and real estate background blend seamlessly with her personal service commitment, adept attention to detail and the use of the latest technology.
Every client receives a custom and effective plan of action when buying or selling their home. Her distinctive and highly organized approach to each real estate transaction offers discerning clients a streamlined process, respective of valuable time, while providing priceless peace of mind. Her commitment to achieving optimum results for her clients is complemented by her desire to assure the journey is . . . beyond the ordinary.
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Certified New Home Specialist (CNHS)
- NAR GREEN Designation (GREEN)
- Resort & Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Trans International Referral Certified (TRC)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Specialist (SFR)
- Relocation Certified
- Five Star “Best in Client Satisfaction” Award Recipient 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
As an animals rights advocate, Pam’s commitment to homeless animal rescue and animal abuse prevention are a priority. Her fervent commitment to community is seen in her work with the U.S. Humane Society, Sarasota Humane Society and ASPCA. She is also an engaged member of the Sarasota Chamber of Commerce and regular supporter of Girl’s Inc. Each time Pam closes a property, she makes an automatic contribution to the Sunshine Kids (kids with cancer).